Monday, March 3, 2008

Inspiration part 1

March 1st,
I am all exited to get the experiment started. I go down to open up my computer- it won't start up. I try again. and again. and again. fumble with the plug.
It's almost as if someone was saying: who are you kidding, you think sitting in front of a screen is what you're meant to do to?

I love my computer. I spend a lot of time on my emails, listening to music, I edit videos, record music, use it as a radio- my computer makes up a big part of my life!
And now it won't work.

So...the inspiration experiment has begun: what would you love to do today?
where does inspiration lead me today?

Well, not to the apple store. Ihe had the one life exhibition in mind. But I must get the computer fixed. I could get annoyed.
Annoyed is not inspired. I let go. I choose inspiration and went to the one life exhibition.

I filmed myself in the morning and evenign and when the computer is fixed, I will upload the videos.
In the meantime, I got my boyfriend to budge from his laptop and am updating you in writing.

To me this is the proof of God's sense of humour. I thought this could be a fluffy cosy way to be in a good mood most of the time and the whole project starts with a challenge.
Ok then, let's play real. I can do that.
Please be gentle!

Evelyne

No comments: