Monday, March 3, 2008

Day 3

It's monday and I got an appointment with the apple store tonight.
I can't wait! I have used the time without computer to listen inwards, get grumpy and also a bit worried. Today I got worried about money. Sitting at a computer at least makes me feel like I am moving my life forward.
Not having access to files, numbers and emails feels like missing out. Missing out on the great opportunities that I could have...I stop myself.
This experiment is not about doing. It's about letting inspiration guide me. Today it's been quite quiet. I went for a run this morning, that was nice, then dealt with the empty feelings that arose.
I guess that is the other side of not distracting myself. Emptiness will surface and it's not comfortable.
I ask the question: What would I love to do today?
and I don't even know. Practise my speech on confidence. But I don't feel in a position to do so and fatigue is creeping in.

Have you noticed how we get tired when we get off-inspiration? Or the other way round, you think you're tired but something happens, good news come up about a great opportunity, say a payrise is being discussed and suddenly you are SO awake?
Or you hear that you are being invited on a holiday?
And vice versa, when we get monotone inside our mind, the droning is lulling us into a trance of passiveness.

So that's what I could feel happening.
After sharing my thoughts with the camera, I went upstairs to read Paul McKenna's "instant confidence" (see my store below if you want to get it yourself) which is a sound NLP based system to gradually build confidence. Thanks to Photoreading, I got through the book in a few hours. And yes, I do know what it says!

If you are curious about photo reading, I will recommend my friend and colleague Marylin Devonish, who gives courses on the subject and knows her stuff! she is on http://www.tranceformationslimited.com/

I have bought a load of books on confidence as it's one of my main areas of work with people as a life coach. Inspired thought suggested I should have read pretty much every book on the subject to refer to if good and distinguish myself from if it's not so good....
Hence today, book nr. 1 instant confidence.

Now I am off to meet a comedian friend of mine, the wonderful Adam Bloom to ask him about how to best get accomodation in Edinburgh, what he's been up to and life in the comic world.
AFter that, it's apple store time! please let my computer resurrect...I'd like to edit the videos!

blessings,
Evelyne

No comments: