Monday, March 3, 2008

Inspiration day 2

March 2nd was Sunday so a cosy day and no computer and it's ok to be cosy and not do much on a Sunday. Unless you spend time thinking what you could be doing if you had a computer.
I am suffering withdrawel symptoms from clear computer addiction.
Though it was a nice day anyway, I did window colour paintings that I had waiting for me for 4 years!
I decorated my hand bag. It helps to revert into creativity when the feeling of dissatisfaction creeps in. Something inside me wants to feel great and buzzing and inspired- after all isn't that what it's all about? And yet I had the Sunday blues, snoozing the day away, painting and cooking pan cakes and being ok with the world yet not overly exited.
I was wondering if following inspiration means I can't do my ironing. Well- if ironing is inspiring of course, go ahead!
Please tell me one person who is inspired by ironing.

However on a sunday with not so much to do and no computer to make me feel importantly busy, I felt strangely compelled to iron in front of the TV. It turned out to be my highlight of the day- as sad as this may sound to some, Thomas and I watched a program on five about sharks. The sharkman, where this guy sent sharks into trance by touching their nose- and swam on the back of a fin of a greate white! and a tiger shark preferred his touch to food- it was absolutely amazing and eye opening. We are trained to fear sharks as the phobic enemy and this program proved that with understanding and communication, the danger is transformed into friendship. The power of human touch is greater than we think and communication is more magical than I could have imagined!

Also isn't it fascinating that they pick up on fear? How can an animal pick up on fear? It means that fear is not just an emotion that we feel but something that travels and communicates.
Confidence does the same- it tranforms a whole situation. So does love and inspiration.

If emotions/states of mind are so powerful that they affect our environment, it makes the significance of this experiment even greater. Hooray!
This is not just about me being totally self- indulgent but by finding the source of inspiration and how to access and follow it, this can travel and transform you also.

Let's do it!

Evelyne

No comments: